Friday, May 25, 2012

Epilogue Summary

In the epilogue of the book, it talks about how he joined the U.S Air Force. He is now a father and has a family. His son Stephen and him enjoy going to a special place that brings back memories. His son understands what he went through as a child.

An important phrase on page 157 says "I'm so blessed. The challenges of my past have made me immensely stronger inside. It's important because even though the situation was horrible, he still looks back and looks at the positive side of the situation.

What made him join the airforce?
I think that he's living a good life now with his wife and son, and that his son doesn't get treated the same way he did when he was a child. I wonder if he's ever talked to his mom after escaping years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment